WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jessica Simpson’s Work Related Accident


Jessica Simpson had a recent scare while filming her next flick, Major Movie Star, in which she plays a Hollywood actress who joins the Army (this is not a new reality TV show).

While filming some of the action sequences, Jessica broke her nose after accidentally hitting herself in the face with a gun. “I was running with a gun over my head and fell over and broke my nose, it really hurt!” What makes this accident even more traumatic for the Blonde Ambition actress is that she feels that her nose is her best asset, and it is what sets her apart from the competition.

“There are a lot of girls with a similar body to mine, but my nose is special and unique to me,” Jess proclaims.

While discussing the social impact of her broken nose, Jessica also revealed that she dresses to please the opposite sex. She admitted to picking her clothes with the intention of trying to get a mouth dropping, tongue drooling stare from any man with a heartbeat.

“I dress for men, and also for myself. But if I am dressing for men, then I know it’s good for myself. Curves are better. Honestly, movie stars should be voluptuous and beautiful, and models should be voluptuous and beautiful.”

No comments: