WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Alba reveals her sexy secret


The actress herself doesn’t pay attention to news about her weight.A lot has been said about Jessica Alba’s sexy body, but the actress herself doesn’t pay attention to news about her weight.

The 26-year-old says that she doesn’t take notice of speculations surrounding her alleged weight loss, and adds that she doesn’t diet at all. I don’t listen to it. I don’t read it. I think it would make me crazy if I did, she said.

Alba further said that she doesn’t do anything to keep her sexy frame intact. I haven’t really worked out in two months, but I do like to do yoga. I’m not on a diet, she added. The actress however, admitted to one healthy habit. I drink a lot of water, she said.

No comments: