WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jessica's penguin best friends


Jessica Alba has won some new fans with her latest film Good Luck Chuck - her penguin co-stars.

The Hollywood beauty plays a penguin handler in the comedy, and says she and the trained birds she shared her screen time with bonded instantly.


"They don't like everybody but they liked me right away," she says.

"You can tickle them on their neck and they would lay down and kind of purr when I did that. They're so adorable."

The film is a change of pace for Jessica, who is known for her roles in darker films such as Sin City and The Eye.

She admits: "I haven't really done any comedies before, people just didn't think that was my thing."

But Jess said she was drawn to Good Luck Chuck because the characters feel realistic.

"I'm not a huge fan of romantic comedies that have come out in the past five years because I feel a lot of them were too soft and didn't seem real. In this one they're crazy, they're eccentric, but at least they're real," she said.

Good Luck Chuck is released on Friday November 9.

No comments: