WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

Jessica Simpson to play Sandy in 'Grease' remake?


Michelle Pfeiffer has revealed that Jessica Simpson is being considered by producers to play Sandy in a remake of classic movie Grease.

The singer would play the role of the nice girl who is transformed into a vixen, which was made famous by Olivia Newton-John in the original 1978 film, if she goes ahead and signs the contract.

Meanwhile, Pfeiffer herself has been approached to feature in the remake as the Rydell High school principal, originally portrayed by Eve Arden.

Pfeiffer revealed: "It's a great idea and I hear they would like to get Jessica Simpson for the role of Sandy. She would be good.

"I would love to play the school principal. She is fun and has some great put-down lines. I think I would like the part now that I have been asked."

No comments: