WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jessica Alba - 'I Want To Be Tough, Not Beautiful'


Hollywood beauty JESSICA ALBA is desperate to shed her sexy image, because she'd rather be known for her tough-girl attitude. The 26-year-old actress admits she would prefer to win a man's heart with her fists than her looks - because her beauty 'isn't important'. She says "I'd rather slay a guy with my fists than knock him out with the way I look. I know people like what they see and I'm totally happy to dress up and look sexy but I just see it as playing a part. "Underneath I'd prefer to be known for something else, like being tough or being smart. It makes me feel more confident to know I can hold my own in a fight than it does to look in the mirror and think I look beautiful."

No comments: