WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sharapova sucks in bed claimed Adam Levine



Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine has revealed the intimate secrets of his romantic relationship with Tennis star Maria Sharapova, calling her a “terrible lover.”The Maroon 5 frontman revealed that the Russian player’s refusal to move or moan during sex was the reason behind the collapse of their relationship.

"She wouldn’t make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type,” The Sun quoted Levine, as saying.



"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration,’ he added. Levine said sexual disillusionment made him resort to anxiety disorder drug.

"It was so disillusioning that I went on (anxiety disorder drug) Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny,” he said.

No comments: