WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

'I am not Sleeparound Sienna', fumes Miller!


Sienna Miller has slammed rumours that she is dating actor Rhys Ifans, asserting that she is fed-up of people thinking she sleeps around with every man.

The 'Factory Girl' star fuelled speculations that she is romancing the Welshman after being photographed with him several times.

However, Miller insists that Ifans is merely staying on her sofa since they both got back from a holiday in Ibiza.

"Rhys and I are just friends, we've known each other for years, we are definitely not sleeping together. He's crashing on my couch because his boat is flooded and I'm being the good Samaritan and providing him with a roof over his head," the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.

The Layer Cake actress said that she has had it with people supposing that she is sleeping around with every man she is spotted with.

"I am always hearing things about myself and different men, but it's not true. Is my nickname Sleeparound Sienna or something?" she said.

"It's terrible, I can assure you I don't do anything of the sort. I am a single girl who likes to enjoy herself but it does hurt me when people say I am sleeping with every man I'm seen out with," she added.

No comments: