WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Monday, July 16, 2007

Jessica Alba's male nudity fetish


Jessica Alba wants more male nudity in women’s magazines.
It seems that Jessica Alba's desire for eyeing naked men is getting steamier by the day. The Fantastic Four star has revealed in a magazine's August edition that she wants more overt male nudity in women's magazines. Alba said that she is sickened by the inequality between gender-targeted publications, and is leading a campaign for more explicit nudity for female readers.
"Men's magazines have nipples, so why don't women have a magazine where men are naked?" a website quoted her, as telling the mag. "If there was a magazine like that I'd buy it. Nudity's not a big deal to me. I won't go naked in my films, because I don't want to. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see others," she added.

No comments: